We are looking for a Business Development Manager.
Come and work In a fab little studio on some amazing brands!
Does this sound like you?
(Salary on experience)
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join us, get stuck in and enjoy the fun of waking up with a new set of challenges.
We’re a successful brand and packaging design agency based in Hammersmith, London. Why work for us? We are not your typical design agency. We celebrate our smallness, flexibility and downright cheekiness to be different. We focus on what we’re good at – pack design. Our work is now available in over 80 countries and all generated from our stunning office in West London…
The role will suit a Business Development Manager at a packaging design agency who is looking for more responsibility. We are open to full time or part time depending on the candidate.
Who are we looking for?
An enthusiastic, Business Development Manager to execute Slice’s growth strategy. You’ll play a crucial role in shaping the direction of the business and building the agency’s reputation. The Business Development Manager will be expected to work independently and take a lead role in driving Slice’s new business initiatives. You’ll have a packaging design agency, new business background and have supported or led numerous new business pitches to date.
Skills and Competencies
• Degree level education
• Circa 5 years experience of new business management and client development within packaging design or a (closely) related field
• Passionate and knowledgeable about Packaging Design and the Creative Services Industry
• Experience of new business strategies and how to implement them
• Outstanding communication skills with proven ability to manage the end to end sales cycle
• Proven track record in growing new business and nurturing client relationships
• Proven track record participating in and winning new business pitches
• Excellent people skills
• Communicate at all levels externally and internally and deal at both a junior and senior level with all leads and clients
• Full understanding of brand strategy & have the ability to discuss this in detail at a senior level
• Develop and execute Business Development plans in conjunction with the director and Senior Account Manager
• Responsible for reporting activity and financials against targets
• Support the team in writing proposals, liaising between the prospective client and the Slice team
• Prospecting and lead nurturing
• Drive new business in line with quarterly sales and growth targets
• Ensure database records and contact status is continually up to date and available for Directors.
• Achieve agreed financial new business targets
• Providing new ideas, attending events and implementing initiatives that help drive Slice’s reputation and generate new business
Remuneration and Package
• Competitive salary and bonus OTE
• Structured training and personal development program
• Company pension
We’re looking for someone whose naturally optimistic, fun-loving, patient, persistent and a tad competitive. Tenatious but not overbearing. Importantly, a person who is fun to be around (we’re a small team that feels more like a family).
We like to develop our staff and build their skills by getting them fully involved in all aspects of the design process. Because we are small, we can give you opportunities that larger agencies can’t. So, if this sounds interesting and you are partial to a pub lunch on a Friday, drop us a line.
DO read the details, ask yourself if you’ll fit and tell us why you’ll be the best thing since sliced bread. DON’T just blindly send us a CV, cross your toes and hope for the best. We’ll spot it a mile away!
Applications only through our website please. We are sorry but we will only be able to get back to successful candidates. No Recruitment agencies please.
If you are having trouble with the form below please send as an email to email@example.com with the subject line reading Business development Manager Application