We are looking for a Middleweight Designer.
(Salary £32k – 35k on experience)
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Middleweight Packaging Designer with 3 years + experience to join us.
We’re a successful brand and packaging design agency based in Hammersmith, London. Why work for us? We are not your typical design agency. We celebrate our smallness, flexibility and downright cheekiness to be different. We focus on what we’re good at – pack design. Our work is now available in over 80 countries and all generated from our little office in West London.
The role will suit a Middleweight Designer at a packaging design agency who is looking for more responsibility and has the ambition to become a Senior Designer over the next few years.
• Good problem solving / conceptualising skills
• Able to come up with ‘big ideas’ and tell a story
• A solid understanding of branding / designing to a positioning
• Excellent Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop skills
• Excellent Mac visualising skills
• Have an amazing attention to detail
• Strong team player
• Excellent verbal presentation skills
• Amiable and positive ‘can-do’ manner
And importantly, a person who is fun to be around (we’re a small team that feels more like a family)
Based full time, on site at our offices in Hammersmith, London, UK.
We believe designers should be versatile and keen to learn new things beyond the usual Creative Suite platforms – it makes it more fun! What would you show us to get to the top of the CV pile?
We like to develop our staff and build their skills by getting them fully involved in all aspects of the design process. Because we are small, we can give you opportunities that larger agencies can’t.
We pay people according to their experience. Importantly, you must have experience of working in a packaging design agency on big FMCG brands.
DO read the details, ask yourself if you’ll fit tell us why you’ll be the best thing since sliced bread. DON’T just blindly send us a CV, cross your toes and hope for the best. We’ll spot it a mile away!
Please send a CV and some examples of your work showing examples of ‘big idea’ idea sketching and Mac visualising. (Attach 1 PDF file only please).
• Applications only through our website please.
• Only designers with Packaging design agency (graphics) experience – No Digital / UX / designers etc.
• Read the description of requirements above carefully. Candidates that do not send the required details will not be considered. Quite frankly, if you cannot respond to a job description correctly, you have little chance with a design brief!
We are sorry but we will only be able to get back to successful candidates.
No Recruitment agencies please.
If you are having trouble with the form below please send as an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line reading Middleweight Designer Application