We are looking for a Senior Designer
Does this sound like you?
(Salary Circa £45k)
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Packaging Designer to join us, get stuck in and enjoy the fun of waking up with a new set of challenges.
We’re a successful brand and packaging design agency based in Hammersmith, London. Why work for us? We are not your typical design agency. We celebrate our smallness, flexibility and downright cheekiness to be different. We focus on what we’re good at – pack design. Our work is now available in over 80 countries and all generated from our little office in West London.
The role will suit a superstar Senior Designer or exceptional Midweight, at a packaging design agency who is looking for more responsibility.
– To lead the creative output from the studio alongside the CD
– Be hands on with design output
– To oversee and nurture the more junior team members
• Good problem solving / conceptualising skills
• A solid understanding of branding / designing to a brand positioning
• Excellent Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop skills
• Excellent Mac visualising skills
• Have an amazing attention to detail
• Strong team player
• Excellent verbal presentation skills
• Amiable and positive ‘can-do’ manner
Importantly, a person who is fun to be around (we’re a small team that feels more like a family)
Based full time, on site at our offices in Hammersmith, London, UK.
We believe designers should be versatile and keen to learn new things beyond the usual Creative Suite platforms – it makes it more fun! What would you show us to get to the top of the CV pile?
We like to develop our staff and build their skills by getting them fully involved in all aspects of the design process. Because we are small, we can give you opportunities that larger agencies can’t.
We pay people according to their experience. Importantly, you must have at least 5 years experience of working in a packaging design agency on big FMCG brands.
DO read the details, ask yourself if you’ll fit and tell us why you’ll be the best thing since sliced bread. DON’T just blindly send us a CV, cross your toes and hope for the best. We’ll spot it a mile away!
Please send a CV and some examples of your work showing both initial ‘big idea’ thinking and final pack visuals. (Attach 1 PDF file only please with both CV and work samples).
• Applications only through our website please.
• Only designers with Packaging design agency (graphics) experience.
• We are sorry but we will only be able to get back to successful candidates.
• No Recruitment agencies please.
Read the description of requirements above carefully. Candidates that do not send the required details will not be selected. Quite frankly, if you cannot respond to a job description correctly, you have little chance with responding to a design brief!
If you are having trouble with the form below please send as an email to email@example.com with the subject line reading Senior Designer Application